The original Buechele Funeral Home was built originally as a home for George Henry around the turn of the 20th century.
The Fuhrer Family rented the home for 35 years and it was later sold in 1945 to Richard Stewart, a local funeral director. In 1953, Charles Buechele purchased the Stewart Funeral Home in East Brady, PA.
Mr. Buechele also operated an Ambulance Service from 1953 until 1977. In 1983, Charles B. Buechele purchased the funeral home from his father. In 2009, Jenna M. Buechele joined her father as the 3rd Generation to serve the East Brady Community. In late 2010, the Buechele's purchased the former Christian Missionary and Alliance property and began remodeling with plans to move the Funeral Home.
The new facility features off street parking, large visitation rooms, chapel seating for 100 , and modern amenities. Charlie and Jenna's goal has always been to offer the community dignified, meaningful and affordable options to remember their loved ones.